Friday night John made a quick trip to South Dakota to see his mom, see his friend Scott and watch a Brandon Valley High School basketball game. The girls and I went to the Sports Page for dinner where Ava snapped this selfie.... Awesome to spend time with the girls, but the food? Meh.
John got home on Saturday just in time to beat the biggest snow storm we've seen in awhile. As of this morning we've had a foot of snow with more forecasted for Wednesday. Blah. Blergh. I know it is February, I know it is Iowa, but sheesh!
John was undeterred by all the snow and come Super Bowl Sunday he set the grill up on the deck to make grilled chicken wings. They were so!good!
Our school district declared a snow day at 11:00am on Sunday, so we've been a bit cooped up. Get out of the house! Go sledding! Please!
Snowy, snowy Ava!




No comments:
Post a Comment