Hasn't it been a terribly busy year? For Christmas this year John and I decided to really keep things as simple as we could. Apparently that simplicity extended to taking pictures of our festivities. Here I sit on December 26th with only a handful of Christmas photos. Despite the lack of photographic evidence, we did have a very nice holiday. We are looking forward to some time off with John's family in Minnesota.
Here's Amelia, opening her gifts...
And Ava with her second favorite present a $2.99 microphone that amplifies. Without batteries! We downloaded "The Best of Both Worlds" by Hannah Montana (or is it Miley Sirus?) and we now know all.the.words. (BTW - her first favorite gift was a real digital camera from Grandma Jo and Papa Ray)

Here the girls 'help' me make dessert for my extended family gathering Christmas evening. Chocolate Brownie Pudding.... It's divine!
Amelia napping in Grandma Jo's bed. Doesn't it look like she's lounging on the beach with her hands behind her head like that?
1 comment:
I like the idea of keeping Christmas simple. The girls look perfectly content with everything!!
Post a Comment