John likes to say that I am the glue that holds the family together. It is a sentiment that I find flattering most of the time. It is nice to be appreciated. But there are times it is difficult to be the person who keeps track of...everything...
This week has been a particularly busy one for me at work. John has more than stepped in doing extra duty with the pick up and drop off of the girls, staffing Amelia at night (with success!), planning meals and so forth. I am so grateful to call him the glue.
Ava started her school break this week. Grandma Marilyn was supposed to be here for a few days, but the weather kept her away. So Wednesday John took Ava with him to work, then gave up his hair appointment so our ragamuffin could get hers cut. Sitting at work, in the middle of a busy, stressful day this cell phone picture came across my email....
My heart is full!
1 comment:
That picture would brighten anyone's day! See you in a week!
Post a Comment