Amelia
One morning over the holiday Amelia woke up and decided it was time to potty train. She wanted to wear Pull-Ups like her classmates Emma and John and she was ready to 'peep in the potty.' And it was so.... We have a ways to go, but she is using the potty about 50% of the time. I'd say we are potty training geniuses, but mostly I think it was Amelia deciding she was ready to do something and us being too worn out to push it before now. Perhaps we should write book?
When we are out and about Amelia delights in telling us she has to go to the bathroom. She has peeped in every public bathroom we've been near. Mostly I think she likes the fact that she says those magic words 'I have to go to the bathroom' and we drop everything to get her to a toilet. Then we praise her effusively for whatever results from the trip.
Banking
Wells Fargo and Bank of America - you both suck. A banking error has led to a double dip on a big bill and several hours of frustrating, circular phone calls (all by John) to try to fix the error. Bottom line, the bank made a mistake and they think it is perfectly acceptable to take 10 days to fix it.
Snow
Will it ever stop?
A Fancy Party
This weekend our dear friends Bill and Annie threw a fancy party for our girls. There were formal invites, appetizers, presents!, kid friendly food and one of the loveliest night's we've had in a long time. The girls were tickled down to the bottom of their princess costumes to have a fancy party thrown in their honor.
1 comment:
Go Amelia! Had every intention of working with Adam over break...didn't happen. Trying now, but he's not diggin' it so much.
Banking - what a pain! I have NO TOLERANCE for things like that. It is never quick and easy to fix.
Snow I can handle....Cold...go away!
Fancy Party - do Bill and Annie want an adopted 35 year old? I'm available if they're looking. : )
Post a Comment