Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Feeding People

John has been perfecting his recipe for pizza for the past couple of years and man oh man does he have it down. We almost never get take out anymore because his is so good. The crust freezes beautifully, the sauce is simply whole, canned tomatoes and some olive oil. We love it and the girls gobble it up.

I was away for the first part of this week on work related travel. Monday night I got the following text message from John:

"Fed the neighbor children pizza. They devoured it. Fresh mozz and excellent olive oil and basil. They didn't know what hit 'em."

We love to feed people and that is certainly a trait that has been passed on to our girls. To avoid another ode to the joys of this neighborhood I will simply share the photos John took of the neighborhood children (and ours) devouring John's pizza.

Lovely Amelia...









Selena, Remey and Sebastian....









Ava and Jessica...









Not one bite left....











No comments: