Last weekend there was a rare joint appearance by the Walton siblings and my mother made it clear a family photo was not optional....

Of course I had run Dam to Dam earlier in the day and the girls weren't about to let a warm sunny day keep them from spending hours in the pool. Even though the family photo sort of reflects those activities, it is still one of my favorites.
Amelia doing her version of a hand stand in the pool.... I know... it doesn't make sense!

Sweet Ava, our little fish.....
Marc also snapped some rare photos of me with the girls - it seems like I am usually the one taking the pictures and these warmed my heart.
My favorite....
But I like this one too....
The siblings with our significant others - a good looking crew!
Tonight John is taking the girls to see Kung Fu Panda 2 and I am woozy with possibility of what I will do with a Friday evening alone. Last night I made this for dinner (put it into your rotation - it is delish and super easy!) and will probably take her recommendation to turn the leftovers into quesadilla. Then what? A movie? A book? Who am I kidding, I will probably do what I always do - tidy the house a little, watch some Food Network and go to bed early!
TGIF!




1 comment:
Great pictures! You're mom is so right...you can't pass up opportunities like this for some group shots!
Post a Comment