Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Spring Will Come

Yesterday brought our first dusting of snow of the season as temperatures dropped and winter started knocking on our door.  I actually like this time of year with all it's dark coziness. I am a serious homebody and winter is the perfect excuse to huddle up with my people.

Amelia had her culminating event on plants yesterday.  It was very sweet.  We started by moving through a check list of items she shared with us.  Stories about plants, a diagram of a seed, a side by side explaining the difference between perennials and annuals. Then we went outside (about 10 minutes before it started snowing) to help the class plant some bulbs in front of the school  Amelia takes all of this work very seriously -I was glad we got to be there with her.

Amelia and John reviewing the difference between an annual and a perennial…..


Getting ready to plant bulbs….




No comments: