Sunday, April 12, 2009

There and back again...

We've returned from a quick trip to Minnesota, having soaked up a little time with Grandma Marilyn and the Minnesota Moorlachs.  John and Brian took in a Timberwolves game - Hilary and I got in two great runs (7 Saturday morning and a fast 4 Sunday morning) and the cousins played and played and played some more.  As much as John and I were looking forward to this trip - to have the chance to get away and enjoy some family time, there was no one (and I mean no one) more excited than Ava.  

Ava quite literally jumping for joy....

























Look at these beautiful children!  Can't you tell they've all made a pass through the same gene pool?

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I'm way overdue in posting a comment, but it was fun to have you, John and the girls here! You know you are always welcome!