Sunday, April 5, 2009

3-D

A lazy weekend here...  House is somewhat in order, John and I both got in good, long runs, laundry is done and mostly put away, groceries for the week are purchased.  This afternoon I took Ava and her friend to see 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and what do you know?  It was in 3-D!  3-D has come a long way since I was a little girl, right down to the glasses, which used to be paper and never stay on and are now actual glasses.










Inexplicably it is snowing - quite a bit of snow - on April 5th.  I hope my tulips, which are just peaking though,  survive it.  We had a very tasty dinner with my folks, clean sheets are on the bed and the weather outside is cold and crummy. Hopefully this is a recipe for a great night's sleep to start the week.


No comments: