Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spring, Spring, where are you?

No reasonable person could expect Spring to arrive in Iowa in February. I get that. But we've had a record setting season for snowfall (and days in a row of snow on the ground) with no end in sight. When Ava and I were picking up Amelia on Friday Ava said 'I can't wait for it to be Summer. I can swim at Papa Ray and Grandma Jo's pool and play with Jessica more!'

John needed to log some long hours at the office this weekend and the girls were pretty cooped up so yesterday we went to the Rainbow Play Systems show room to play on the swing sets and slides. Amelia called in the inside park. Then she asked if we could go the real park tomorrow? If only!














1 comment:

Hilary said...

Great idea to go to the showroom to play! I wonder if we have one of those around here? I agree...we need spring ASAP!