Monday, July 19, 2010

Life of the Party

This weekend we set off to Minnesota for a family (John's) wedding. It was a very nice get away after a hectic week that included replacing our AC (yes, indeed, that $3,000 new air conditioner is waaaaay better than a beach vacation). The wedding was lovely, thoughtful, personal. Ava was beside.her.self. Direct quotes from our sweet girl:

'Is this a dream?'

'I will never forget this night as long as I live.'

When the music was queued up for some dancing Ava lost it. I swear it was like an electric charge went through her body. She was a dancing fool. No doubt she would have shut the place down had Amelia not run out of gas around 10:15pm, more than two hours past her usual bedtime.

Here are our beautiful girls, the life of the party, waiting for dinner to be served.


































The rest of the weekend we enjoyed some of our favorite Moorlach's, I got to have lunch with my newly, renewed Minnsotan sister and we did our best to relax before the week to come. Somehow I didn't manage to take a single picture of that!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

The girls sure looked cute! It's always nice to have few extra girls in the house for the weekend. Fun to see you guys.