Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Trails

John was on the road from early in the morning until late at night yesterday.  Driving into school yesterday morning the girls and I talked about what we should do for the evening since it was just us girls.  Amelia suggested a bike ride on the trail and a plan was hatched.  I picked up the girls from school, we landed at home long enough for me to change clothes, load the bikes, collect the dog and head to the trail. We traveled up and down the trail, over the bridge, through a little secret path, to the park.  Amelia racing to keep up with her big sister.  Orbit straining at his leash to try to keep up with his humans. 

Miss Amelia....



Ava Jane....


My attempt at a group portrait with my cell phone....



After more than an hour we stopped by Subway to pick up sandwiches for dinner. Amelia was so big, ordering for herself...  "I'd like white bread, ham, cheese, tomatoes, just a little bit of salad and some mayonnaise."   But true to tradition when her dad works late, she crashed in his spot waiting for him to come home. And here she still looks like my baby to me.



1 comment:

Gma Marilyn said...

What a fun evening for you three!! The pics are great!! Love, Gma
Oh, sorry,4, I can't forget Orbit!!