This year we have the unbelievably good fortune to have an after school nanny for the girls. Dolly (aka Dolly Poppins) picks the girls up from school each day and brings them home. Which means they are home, quiet, calm, settled when John and I arrive after work. It also means my drive home from work (which used to take almost an hour and a half by the time I picked everyone up and got home) has been cut down to 30 minutes. It is no exaggeration to say this has changed my life. The girls love Dolly - and I am so grateful to have her as part of the family. No joke - you might spot her on our Christmas card this year!
Dolly's husband works as an air traffic controller and Sunday he took the girls (and their Dad!) to visit the tower. They all had a ball.....
Spotting planes on a beautiful, clear day.....
Future career?
Proud dad....
No comments:
Post a Comment