Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Scenes from the cell phone...

When the concept of a camera on a cell phone was first introduced I thought it was a little bit....odd.  I have been to events and watched incredulously as people hold up their phones to take pictures.  Why?  The images are grainy. The images are blurry. What would you ever do with them?  

Well, (she writes, eating her words) apparently you will post them on your blog!

The first is from John's cell phone camera - Ava went with John to replace the tires on his car and they stumbled across this Christmas display.  On October 8th.  Merry Christmas!











This one is of Amelia, sound asleep in the car.  There is something about crossing the threshold of an automobile that makes Amelia have to immediately take off her shoes and socks.  I love her little baby feet, crossed at the ankle, while she snoozes in the back seat.











No comments: