Sunday, February 22, 2009

I don't like Crocs

But I love my kids...  

First it was Ava, who started working on me a little over a year ago, begging for Crocs.  All her friends had them!  Pink shoes!  So comfortable for my feet!  And since I strive to let my girls express their individuality I relented and bought Ava a pair of Crocs.  

Both girls have a bit of a growth spurt of late, so this afternoon we went to have them fitted for new shoes.  Amelia was steadfast (ahem, threw herself on the floor crying and clutching them) in her preference for a pair of pink Crocs just like Ava's. 

What you can't see is she is wearing a pair of red, white and green striped light up Christmas socks under these. Her favorites.  I will admit, they do look oddly cute on her... Maybe it's because she's so stinkin' cute!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I'm not a huge fan of how they look, but you can't beat the convenience when you're trying to get out the door on time!