Friday, May 1, 2009

Dueling To Do Lists

The end of the legislative session was a work marathon for me.  To try to recuperate and restore a little order on the home front I am taking today and Monday off work.  I made a to do list of house projects I intend to accomplish before I return to work on Tuesday:

  • Clean out refrigerator/freezer/kitchen cabinets
  • Swap out winter/summer clothes (me and girls)
  • Sort girls clothes - keep, donate, sell
  • Sort through books - donate to PP book sale
  • Pull the phlox the lawn people killed
  • Clean basement rooms 
All morning I've been at loose ends as I contemplate my day and my list of projects.  I've made this to do list for this day and I like it much better:
  • Run
  • May baskets - Ava and Amelia
  • Pedicure
  • Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
  • Chicken piccata for dinner
My grocery list is made - I'm off to the gym.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

List #2 sounds much better. All the rest...overrated! I hope you enjoy your couple of days off!