Last weekend both Ava and Amelia were determined to have fancy red toes. Some days there is just a lot of girly energy in our house!
To balance that girly energy, it is always nice to have time in Minnesota with three of the Moorlach boys. Brian and Hilary graciously hosted us from Wednesday night through Sunday as John and I both attended work-related conferences in the days leading up to the triathlon. (Hilary even took on all five kids one day so Brian and John could go the PGA Tournament. She's a good woman.) No one was happier about the extended stay than Ava and Amelia. I think they'd welcome a family co-op where we all lived and raised our families together!
What was most fun for me is seeing Amelia and Adam start to really connect and play together. Eavesdropping on their two-year old conversations was just hilarious. When it got quiet for awhile we found them on top of the dresser in the closet...
Amelia loved peddling around the driveway on her cousin's tricycle....
As always, Matt and Ava headed off to play the moment we arrived. We really didn't hear much from them for the next four days.
Although we did find them like this late Saturday afternoon. At first we thought they were pretending to sleep, but they were really, soundly asleep for more than an hour.
1 comment:
I forgot all about that sleeping picture! I LOVE how well our kids all play together. And like I told you when you were here, what I especially love is that this is for a LIFETIME! Priceless!
Post a Comment