John is in Chicago celebrating Lane's graduation from Naval basic training. (Honor graduate - top in his class of 827 - a whole post full of pictures on that awesome accomplishment coming when John gets home with the camera.) I will admit that I rarely take both my children to the grocery store. Clearly people do this all the time. I see them there, making it look easy, but something about both kids in the grocery store makes me feel like we're racing the clock before the wheels come completely off.
I haven't grocery shopped in way too long, I have a friend coming to enjoy the pool at my parent's house this afternoon and I wanted to make something tasty for us to nosh on. So I packed up both the girls and off we went. I promised them a treat if they were 'extra peachy' in the store.
I can't quite call them extra peachy, but they were good and so stinkin' cute in their sun dresses that there was no way I would have said no to the suckers....
No comments:
Post a Comment