It has been quite a week at the Walto-lach house, with evening activities stacking up and big news on the job front for me.... Monday I was offered a promotion at work. A promotion that represents a long-held professional aspiration. I am thrilled and overwhelmed - it has been difficult to quiet my thoughts and settle in to weekend time with my family as my mind tumbles through all I want (need) to do in my new post.
Yesterday was a parenting intensive day for John as I spent much of the day at a wedding of a former colleague. In an attempt to give John a little space and myself some much needed connecting time with the girls we spent the hours between nap and dinner this afternoon playing at the park.
There are some photos where I get a glimpse of what Ava will look like as a young woman - this is certainly one of them.....
Ava so strong and sure swinging from the monkey bars....
Amelia going down the 'really fast slide...'
While we were at t he park John prepped pizza dough for dinner. When we got home Amelia helped John roll out pizza dough 'allbymyself!'
No comments:
Post a Comment