Saturday, November 7, 2009

Didn't we just do this?

As a matter of fact, we did... Last weekend I visited Howell's Pumpkin Patch (which will soon turn to Howell's Christmas Tree Farm) with the girls. Today the weather was beyond gorgeous, John is in Chicago visiting Lane, so I was looking for a fun outdoor activity to do with the girls. Howell's website says they close for pumpkin season on October 31st, but I gave them a call on the off chance they were open and they said they were!

Normally it costs $3.50 per child for the play area, as a bonus today they were not charging. Last weekend when we were out there I would guess there were 100 families (maybe more) today there were six. We brought Ava's friend Jessica with us and all three girls spent two hours having a ball with the run of the place.

Ava and Jessica atop the hay bales....









Amelia and Ava on the 'scooters'....









Playing in the hay...









Amelia is a very fast runner!













Among the dried flowers....














1 comment:

Hilary said...

If only you could bottle up this weather and save some for a mid-February day!