Monday, April 5, 2010

A very big helper

Amelia is a nosy nellie. She just can't stand it when something is going on and she doesn't know about it or is not involved in it. To satisfy her curiosity about the goings-ons she has channeled her nosiness into helping. She loves to help - unload the dishwasher, fold the kitchen towels, grocery shop. At school she helps sweep the floor after snack and wipe down the tables after lunch. She often tells us 'I a very big helper!'

You can't tell from this photo that Mimi has been unable to hold down much, if any, food for the past 48 hours. She is in great spirits, has no other symptoms other than being a bit droopy from time to time. That and the spectacular amount of throwing up. But as soon as the basket of clean kitchen towels made their appearance she was right there to fold them!










1 comment:

Hilary said...

Poor thing. I wish I looked that happy and wanted to fold laundry when I'm sick!