Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Newest Waltolach

Last weekend my mother told us the sad story of little dachshund puppies who were abandoned in the Hy-Vee parking lot and taken to the local humane society. A friend of hers was taking care of them on the weekends because they were just too little to be left alone."Do you think the girls would like to visit them?" Especially Ava fell in love at first sight with the sweet faced, family-less male puppy. With very little discussion we became dog owners again.

Ava got the honors of naming our sweet puppy. She chose Orbit. He came home with John and the girls Friday while I was out of town for work.

Meet Orbit.... our very cuddly new pooches.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Congratulations! It's the Waltolach version of baby #3!

He's super cute and I love the name. The boys are wondering if Orbit will make road trips to MN?

Gma Marilyn said...

Orbit is a real sweet little puppy; Ava, Amelia, Gma Jo and I got to hold him! What fun!!
I hope he gets a trip to meet his Minnesota "cousins".
Love, Gma Marilyn

Vivi said...

Oh, you are a brave, brave woman. But Orbit is, indeed, a cute lil thing.