Blogger has been giving me fits the past couple of days! I haven't been able to get pictures to load - it either takes forever or gives me an error message. The result is I have a mish-mash of out of order photos catching up on the last week or so of summer activity. I'm afraid to try to rearrange them, so the result is an out of order, catching up post.
Last weekend my family made the trek to Minnesota so I could run the YWCA Triathlon for the third time. There's a whole long summary here, but because blogger was protesting all my picture taking, the tri photos shouldn't duplicate too much.
Here's one that does duplicate from the cross-post - my favorite picture of the day - me and Betsy moments after the race was done. She turned in an incredible performance for her first triathlon and together we snagged 6th of 26 sister-sister teams. Ready for next year?!
Me, Hilary and Mali - part of my adopted Minnesota posse that makes racing in the Twin Cities so much fun!
The view from behind of my sweet girls helping me across the finish line...
Backing up a week, we got a visit from part of the Minnesota Moorlach crew - Ben, Matt and Brian came for a few days so John and Brian could golf and the cousins could play. A perfect opportunity for a visit to the Outside Scoop! Although we teased Mattie that he would probably prefer to have some dried grass clippings instead of cookie dough ice cream!
The gang decided every day was perfect for a lemonade stand....
In addition to numerous rounds of golf, John, Ben and Brian took in an I-Cubs game....
While Orbit soaked up all the attention. And some sun!



2 comments:
Cretainly Your family made the best of each day!! What fun! One of these days I want to be there for the Triathalon!!!! Love to all!
Thanks for hosting the boys. They had a great time! The tri was so much fun! I'm still reliving it through the pictures.
Post a Comment