Since we moved into this house, um, nearly 11 years ago, we've been talking about buying stools to place under the counter in our kitchen. It is the perfect spot for two stools, for two children to perch, to eat, to play. For all the years we've been in this house this counter is the spot where mail and other miscellany accumulates. We frequently revisited repurposing this spot, but have never taken action. That is, until now....
A couple of weeks ago we found some furniture we liked and placed an order. This weekend we picked up new stools and now this counter is the place for Hello Kitty purses, scissors, breakfast...
See what I mean?
The view from behind... Why oh why did we wait so long to spend a small amount of money on a couple of pieces furniture? Here the girls cut out snow flakes while I cooked dinner.
Oh, and as a side note, this picture was taken to prove that Ava might be a freak of nature. She is polishing off her SECOND helping of brussel sprouts. She loves them.

2 comments:
I love the style, and they look great with the floor!
Ditto that! And what a great place for the girls to be integrated, yet not in the way, of the hot-spot of the house and a place you and John enjoy spending so much time!
P.S. Ava, want to come eat brussel sprouts with me? I love them too!
Post a Comment