Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Light!

You know we are working to improve our dated kitchen.  A kitchen that was constructed with very inexpensive materials and has seen a lot of use over the last 12 years.  A few weeks ago I was surfing around on the Pottery Barn website and came across this light.  I emailed it to John with a "what do you think" and he responded an hour or so later with a "it's on it's way!" I wasn't expecting buying a new light to be that easy!

The light arrived this week and my father (who's on his 4th retirement - this one might actually stick!) came over to install it.  It is surprisingly difficult to take a good picture of a light, but trust me, it looks amazing.  I can't believe we waited so long to replace the fixture that was hanging there!

Thanks Papa!


1 comment:

Hilary said...

That looks great! I can't even remember what the old one looked like. ???