If I were being perfectly honest I would say this week left me feeling a little fried. The heat has made an oppressive comeback with temperatures that don't feel one bit like Fall. A few late nights, obligations for John that left me juggling soccer practices and games by myself two nights this week.... It all left me feeling stretched a little thin.
We didn't have a lot going on today and it felt good to sink into a day off even if it was nearly 100 degrees outside. This morning while Ava was at dance practice and John was gone working out I watched Amelia move Orbit's dog bed to a sunny patch in our front room. Then she got her library book and sat down to read to him. I grabbed my camera and snapped some photos around the corner, hoping they wouldn't see me. I was able to take a few before they noticed.
My beautiful youngest daughter, my sweet pup, in a lovely patch of sun....
1 comment:
What a sweet picture!
Post a Comment