Monday, March 24, 2014

Break's Over, Back to Work!

For the last week we've been enjoying the easy-peasy flow that emerges when the girls are on school break.  I took a few days off work, bed times got a little loser, we didn't really set an alarm.... But today we were back at it.  Alarm set for 6am, girls up at 6:40am and for me it means I'm back to packing lunches.

My kids do not eat hot lunch... And I can't say I blame them, I know the school does the best they can, but it just doesn't look good. So I pack them lunch. Every.single.day. Mostly I like it that I know their preferences, I pack reasonably healthy food and they have a little bit of home with them during the day.  But sometimes it can be a bit... tedious.

Today, leftover tacos. Break's over, back to work!


No comments: