I am quite sure there can never be enough pictures of the pups, right? The reason for this one? Perhaps the universal and near daily puppy appeal of finding a patch of sun for an afternoon nap? But really, my favorite is that Orbit is sleeping with his little paw on Ellen's back.
A couple of years ago my father had back surgery, a likely result of a tough golf swing. Understandably, given the pain and associated recovery, he was a bit leery of golf. After a several year hiatus, he is back on the course this Spring. We are all really happy about that, but maybe no one happier than Ava. I can't put into words how much I love this picture....
Amelia has been crunching her toes into tennis shoes that are a size too small (Mom of the Year, that's me!) and yesterday we picked her up a new pair of kicks. Amelia has really taken to wearing a lot of active wear ("because I'm sporty!") and I just love her skinny little legs in shorts and her new shoes.
Ava and her best friend Jessica accompanied us to the mall for new shoe mission yesterday. They are roaring into the pre-teens so fast it makes my head spin. Ava asked for permission to look around the mall without her embarrassing mother and little sister. After emptying my wallet of all my cash ($13) with strict instructions where/when to meet they were off. They showed up right on time with brand new magnetic "BFF" necklaces, which they modeled for me at dinner....
Amelia the helper assembling the last of the new patio furniture.... She did this one almost entirely by herself....



No comments:
Post a Comment