For all of our married life John and I have had, frankly, pretty crappy outdoor furniture. Last summer we actually made-do by hauling our dining room chairs outside to sit on our deck. This year we took a deep breath and ordered some nice patio furniture.
It has already paid for itself....
Love this!
This weekend I ran the Drake Relays Half Marathon with a group of my running friends. We followed up the race with brunch at Americana and a little shopping at Lululemon. An awesome day. I was struck so much by the fact that I probably wouldn't know these great ladies without running, but here they are, an important part of my life.
The weather conditions for today's race were terrible. Thunderstorms - the race was delayed an hour - it was windy and wet. I was talking to my running coach about how worried I was about those conditions - a situation she dismissed with a simple, "Running is an outdoor sport." Indeed it is. Made better by knowing these awesome people (and several others not pictured).



No comments:
Post a Comment