Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fancy Toes

In the Iowa legislature they have a self-imposed funnel deadline where all bills have to be voted out of at least one committee to be considered viable for debate. The first funnel deadline was Thursday. It was a busy week, lots and lots of time on my feet, high stress and as my dear friend Bill reminds me - your body doesn't distinguish between physical stress and emotional stress. More succinctly - I'm pooped.

More sore feet have just been craving a pedicure even though my toes are unlikely to be seen in public for at least a few more weeks. My girls caught wind of my plan and decided they needed their toes painted too. We went to a walk in place here in town with Jessica along for good measure. They treated the girlies like they were queens and their toes are sparkly and decorated with flowers for a very, very reasonable price. It wasn't terribly relaxing, but it was just what I needed.

Ava enjoying the massage chair....













Amelia, supervising the sparkly purple polishing....


2 comments:

Hilary said...

I could go for a pedi sometime soon! Jealous the little girls got one this spring before I did!

Gma Marilyn said...

This REALLY looks like FUN!!
Love, Gma