I don't intend to do the daily recording of what's for dinner, but this was kind of funny to me. We had some naan bread from Trader Joe's, a bunch of cheese, some leftover chicken, miscellaneous vegetables... so we made flatbread pizzas. Chicken, goat cheese and red peppers for me and John. Chicken, sausage and cheese for Ava. Marinara, cheese and red peppers for Amelia. Amelia was tearing around the neighborhood with her friends, her blanket and her pillow pet. I coaxed her to the deck with her pizza (at 7:00pm) saying she could stay outside, but it was time.to.eat!
A few minutes later I look at the window to see her dinner, abandoned, right along with her pillow pet and blankie. No Amelia.
I found her, delivered her dinner and snapped a picture of these outside girls with their guard dog.
John is back from a golf outing with his brothers, tired from 36 holes of golf, but so happy to have had the time with family he sees all too infrequently.


No comments:
Post a Comment