Monday, September 5, 2011

What I Want to Remember About Today

Today was another wonderfully beautiful day - bright blue skies, perfect temperatures.  John had to work and I wanted to be sure to do some things with the day that went beyond laundry, grocery shopping and general restoring of order.  Amelia suggested a picnic in the park - she got to choose lunch (Subway) and the park (same one as yesterday) and was so puffed up with pride about being in charge of the activity.  

The girlies - eating their lunch...



Brave Amelia...

Tire swing!


Queen of the mountain...



I don't want to remember the bickering when it was time to leave, the fussing at the grocery store...

I do want to remember dinner with Papa Ray, Grandma Jo, Bill and Annie, a wonderful cap to a beautiful day.

And here's Orbit, snoozing in the sun, not making a mess on the carpet!  Happy Labor Day indeed.



No comments: