We dragged ourselves in to the end of this week to be sure. Tonight on my way home I stopped at Gateway Market to pick up stuff for dinner. I wandered the aisles, picking up sushi, pizza crust and sauce, some cheese, some wine.... Friday night dinner, right? It snowed 3-4 inches last night and the girls were itching to do some sledding. I baked some pizza while the girls played outside with their friends. And we all waited for John to finally wrap up his brutal work week.
So here's the deal. Ava absolutely loves sushi. She had three pieces of tuna roll, four pieces of salmon roll and asked why on Earth we don't eat sushi more often?! (It was my first sushi since the whole sea sickness episode in August. Maybe a record for me.) Look at those rosy cheeks on my outside girl, downing the sushi!
Amelia had one polite bite of a salmon roll and asked to please eat the pizza instead.
Dad's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
I'll have to side with Amelia on this one! : )
Post a Comment