Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day Edition with an Orbit Bonus

For Father's Day what John really wanted to do was go for a sail with his kids. But the weather on was not at all suitable for a sail (hot, humid, very little wind) so he and the kids opted for the runner up plan - a family outing to see the movie Kon Tiki. I decided to let John enjoy the movie and the time with all four of his kids.... ok, what I really did was get a massage.  (Happy Father's Day to me!) After the massage I went to the grocery store to pick up ingredients for a Father's Day feast, cooked by John between shot of the US Open. My dad joined us to celebrate all that these dads do for their lucky kids.

The four Moorlach kids playing Chutes and Ladders before dinner....


Bonus Orbit!  Yesterday morning Amelia snuggled Orbit up into her blankie when she woke up.  Here's Orbit, in his favorite perch, swaddled in pink, standing guard over Ava who is dozing on the couch. 


No comments: