We have had a very cold and rainy start to summer here and even though my parent's pool has technically been open since just before Memorial Day none of the Waltolachs have been able to take a dip. Today temperatures climbed to the 80's and my parents invited the girls over to kick off the season. John had golf league and my parents were kind enough to supervise the swimming so I could go to yoga. Before I left, I snapped this picture... Look at those girls!
The girls school follows a year round calendar, so they still have a week and a half of the school year to go. Tonight we grabbed drive through after swimming and yoga and we were all wishing for the lazy days of summer to get here already!

1 comment:
It's fun being able to catch up on your blog. I just stole the first paragph from one that you wrote as I try to get back into a blogging routine!
Post a Comment