Monday, August 19, 2013

Adventureland!

Sunday John and Meghan took the little girls to Adventureland to celebrate back to school/end of summer. Because we have had a very busy back to school season... and because I really have terrible motion sickness issues and can't really face the rides,  I decided to stay behind. All throughout the day text pictures arrived in my in-box, telling the story of their day.  Here's a few of my favorites....

The Moorlach girls, ready to start their day....


Rides!!


Waiting for rides!


Lovely, lovely sisters....


Ava's favorite ride, the Silly Silo, was closed.  It was the only downside to a day that by all reports was really terrific.  Even thinking about the Silly Silo makes me feel a little sick to my stomach!



On the home front I washed, folded and put away seven loads of laundry.  I planned four meals for the week:

Monday (veggie version)

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday night is pizza night...

I also watched two episodes of "Orange is the New Black" on Netflix...  Everyone had a great day!


No comments: