Saturday, July 26, 2008

The week that raced by...

All of the sudden it is Saturday again and this week has passed by in a furious blur.  As we settle into a weekend that has some fun plans I thought I'd try to capture a couple of things from this week.  

Our little girls are such outdoor creatures and summer is the perfect time for them.  We're now two weeks in to the new routine of Ava's kindergarten and Amelia's new school.  Most nights I pick Amelia up from school, then Ava up from Grandma Jo's and head home to try to pull dinner together.  

While dinner is coming together Ava plays with her neighborhood friends....


And John takes Amelia for a wagon ride, that turns into a wagon walk for the baby...



And then we drag everyone inside for dinner, bath and bedtime.

To add another layer to our week, our washing machine (our FOUR YEAR OLD washing machine) broke for the second time in two weeks.  Fixing it again is not a financially sound decision, so we are replacing it. Grandma Jo was kind enough to wash Ava's beloved 'two' (her blanket) and it wasn't dry by bed time.  Ava draped it over her headboard to keep it close by and give it time to dry over night.  When I came upstairs an hour or so later to check on her, this is what I found.






1 comment:

Gma Marilyn said...

Great pictures!! Great people!! Precious times!!