Monday, May 2, 2011

Update from the Home Improvement Project

When I got home tonight I was trying to take a picture to capture the progress of the flooring installation, complete with most of the kitchen being shoved into the living room. Orbit, the puppy spaz, had a rough day with the workmen in the house. He was a little wound up, very happy to see us and came careening around the corner right as I snapped the picture. Totally cracked me up!













Come on, you know you're jealous. You know you want your kitchen table and refrigerator shoved into your living room and a new puppy to boot!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Yes, in fact, I am jealous! We would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE new floors, but now is just not the time, and for the exact reasons your wrote about (sans puppy!)

It will be so worth it in the end!!