We are staring down the barrel of a construction project that will make the next 10 days kind of an inconvenience. We have decided to install hardwood floors to replace our 10 year old linoleum.
Friday a large stack of wood was delivered....

To replace this beauty....
We (ok, really John) has to clear out everything in the downstairs bath, mudroom and kitchen. This includes our toilet, deep freeze, our refrigerator, our stove. Which also means no cooking for us for the next 10 days. And trying to figure out what we're going to eat for the next 10 days. Installation starts tomorrow - we get chased out of the house for a couple of days starting Wednesday (where we move in with Papa Ray and Grandma Jo, puppy and all). We'll be able to be fully back in the house next Tuesday or so. I am sort of dreading this part of the process, but can't wait to have new, beautiful flooring.
Is Orbit lucky or tortured to have little girls who love him so? He is being fully incorporated into outside play now that the weather is finally, blessedly improving. I think he likes it.... Maybe.
1 comment:
I love all this "fun" stuff going on at "your" house!! I can hardly wait to see the finished "everything". Love, Marilyn
Post a Comment