Today John and I celebrate our eleventh wedding anniversary. We've crammed a lot into the past eleven years, but I wouldn't do anything differently. We are going out to celebrate tomorrow night with a big assist from Meghan. We're going to dinner at the Cafe Di Scala, using a gift certificate she got us LAST Christmas. We had our first date at that restaurant when it was called Chat Noir. Then we're going to see Wicked at the Civic Center. Meghan will stay home with the little girls so we can enjoy a rare evening out for our anniversary. Have I mentioned how great it is to have her home?
Today our schedules (and the weather!) aligned for us to go pick out our Christmas tree at Howell's Tree Farm. (Also the site of pumpkin picking) We loaded up the car and headed over to Cumming to kick off our Christmas season
Happy Anniversary!
Striking a pose in the Christmas trees....
Sweet Ava, picking out the tree she wants....
Meghan, John and of course Orbit in his puffer huddling against the chilly wind....
The perfect tree!!
How gorgeous is Meghan?
And SANTA WAS THERE!!!
Can you believe it?!?!?!?
An Orbit sized Christmas tree....
Home to decorate the tree with our usual Christmas decorating array of snacks.... Sausage, cheese, crackers, chips, french onion dip, Chicken in a Biscuit crackers, squeeze cheese, peanut M&Ms.... Does it make your stomach hurt a little? Hey! There's grapes! And almonds!





2 comments:
Happy Belated Anniversary! I hope you enjoyed a fun night out!
You're on a blogging roll! Fun to catch up on the last several posts. Happy 11 years! I hope your date night was wonderful!!
Post a Comment