Sometimes we make things harder than they need to be... We are back in the middle of a construction project in our house - one who's end result will be fantastic, but it makes this week feel kind of hectic. Why didn't we do this part of our floor back in May when we did the rest of the main level? I am sure we had a good reason at the time, but I can't possibly recall what it is!
Last night after bath the girls and I tucked into our bed for a little "Dancing With the Stars." Our bedroom has the only operational TV in the house at the moment and it was fun cuddling with my warm, soapy smelling girls and watching some TV.
An iPhone self-portrait.....
John does not like"Dancing With the Stars" so he watched a movie on his iPad, laying on the couch, in the kitchen....
The workmen made excellent progress on the floors yesterday and it appears we will be able to put the house back together sometime Friday. The view into our kitchen... the angle of this photo makes our house look much bigger than it actually is - I suppose that is an added benefit of extending the hardwood all over the main level!
Amelia also likes the couch in the kitchen!


1 comment:
I'm sure it feels chaotic, but I bet you've made some fun memories with all the rearranging that's been happening!
Post a Comment