Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tis the Season

Each Fall we make at least one trip to the pumpkin patch.  You can see past examples here... and here... and here.... Today it remains unseasonably warm for October and a perfect day to enjoy the festivities.  Despite the pleas to bring friends along on the trip we made the trip with just the girls.  Friends are very important, but we were reminded today of how nice they can be to each other as sisters and how important that time together is for all of us.  


Here I can only presume Ava was channeling our beach vacation and burying Amelia in a vat of dried corn....



Climbing the big log...


Getting so big....



I'm not sure what they were looking at, but I am looking at how beautiful they are....


Sweet girls....


The pumpkin patch has added a tractor corn Indy course,  Amelia wasn't quite tall enough or strong enough to get the self-propelled go carts going on her own, but she loved the ride with a little assist from Dad....



Ava making laps around all the other kids!



Making their way through the corn maze, holding hands, breaking my heart....




No comments: