John took our camera cord on one of his many trips out of town last month and he accidentally left it in a hotel room somewhere. Wouldn't your know it's been the hardest project EVER to replace it.
But here are some pictures that are actually a couple of weeks old to update until I can get back in the swing of things.
Ava and Amelia doing their current favorite outside activity - sidewalk chalk. Or, as Amelia says, SHALK!
Sweet Ava....
Sweet Amelia....
Back to sweet Ava who had a major spill on her scooter causing some major road rash. She's actually kind of proud of her battle wounds.
I took a picture of this dinner because at the time it totally cracked me up. Amelia was giving me instruction that I didn't feel was quite aligned with a five year old girl. "Mom, I want just a little bit of chicken on the side, lots of spinach, lots of tomatoes and just a little bit of noodles." So here's Amelia's dinner....



No comments:
Post a Comment