Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sisters...

One of the great joys of this vacation was having much of the family together. I say much because Lane was not able to join us. And because for a few brief hours we thought there was a slim chance the Minnesota Moorlach's might come. But Grandma Marilyn was there! And Papa Ray and Grandma Jo! Ava was beyond blissed out to have such a strong showing from the beloved grown ups in her life. Especially their older sister Meghan, who they believe hung the moon right in the sky.

And, as I mentioned before, I experienced demonstrations of love and closeness out of the two little girls I don't always take the time to notice, what with the bickering and all....

Cuddling on the couch, setting up the Wii....









Meghan, burying Ava in the sand....









Perhaps my favorite photo from the whole week.... My chest may not be able to contain my heart looking at these three lovely girls....









Meghan, patiently being defeated in cards by Amelia....









Piggy back ride!


No comments: