Do all these vacation related posts feel like you've gone to someone's house for dinner and they've held you hostage with a slideshow of their vacation? (Yes, that actually happened to me.) I swear this is the last one. But as I was looking over our pictures from our trip there were a few more that tickled my fancy enough to post just one last set of vacation pictures, for the record.
John and Amelia coming out of the ocean - as Amelia got increasingly more comfortable she spent more and more time in the water. And John indulged here every.single.time.

The girls, so excited to see their Grandma Marilyn after a long flight, posing on the rental car shuttle bus....

John and Ava, on the beach....
John and I hardly ever have pictures taken together - one of us is always on the other side of the camera. Yet here's a nice one- on the rental car shuttle bus of all places. Thanks Grandma Marilyn!
Amelia, co-opting John's corn appetizer at a Mexican restaurant in Rehoboth Beach. I think she ate most of it!
Me and Amelia playing in the sand....




No comments:
Post a Comment