Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mighty, Mighty Mimi

Tonight Amelia decided was the night to loose her training wheels.  With the help of her dad, her big sister and her big brother she gave it a valiant effort, but her balance just isn't quite there.  Of course, we are not going to put the training wheels back on!! Our mighty, mighty girl will have none of it!

An assist from John with a tilty bike!  (And today was pajama day at school, we don't normally let our children roam the neighborhood in their jammies.) 


Passing back and forth between dad and Lane....



Allllmmmooooosssttt there....


2 comments:

Gma Marilyn said...

I love these pictures!! I can almost HEAR the associated sounds!!
Yeahhh for everyone!!

Hilary said...

Oh, how exciting! Maybe seeing Amelia on her bike will encourage Adam to work on his. I love the excitement in Lane's face for his little sis!