Yesterday was another glorious day here in the great state - a perfect day for a golf outing for John, Lane and Ava. They were invited to play Echo Valley by our dear friends Bill and Annie. By all accounts it was a fantastic day.....
I got to enjoy some one on one time with Amelia - nothing special, a trip to the grocery store, a trip to the park, but it was very pleasant to have that quiet time to enjoy her.
I promised I'd be talking about this for awhile.... I ordered a copy of this picture from the Twin Cities Marathon. It captures almost exactly how I felt crossing the finish line....
To keep motivated we've got a couple of fun races on the horizon. First up, the Living History Farms Off Road Race on November 19th where we will be joined by Brian and Hilary. I know it will be a total blast! Since they're coming to us in November, we'll go to them in May for the Lake Minnetonka Half Marathon. That's right, all four of us racing the half. Which means we all have to be in half marathon shape in May. It is going to be awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment