I am wrapping up a quick trip to Washington, DC for work meetings. It is always wonderful to be back in this great city. It has been a great couple of days talking with colleagues, catching up with old friends. Wednesday night I was walking back to the hotel from the Metro and stopped to take this picture on my phone. I never get tired of seeing these incredible sights!
All reports are that John and the girls had a very nice time. They had an impromtu home day yesterday since Ava is on Fall break. I got this in my email yesterday afternoon...
John and the girls have their own traditions when I am gone. One of them has been dinner at a local restaurant for fried ravioli. While I enjoyed the swanky Graffiato for dinner with a long time friend I got this picture from John....
Trips like this are fun, necessary, good... but I am really glad to be pointed in the direction of home.
No comments:
Post a Comment