Tap... tap.... tap.... is this thing on? I know, I know, I get a good streak of blogging going and I'm really enjoying it and then all of the sudden weeks go by. It's not like there's nothing going on.... In fact there's ALOT going on. Soccer is extended - we had four games cancelled and now being made up due to the heat. Swimming has started. BATON continues. Work has been stressful. Blah, blah, blah... I know.
The girls Fall break starts tomorrow and I am really looking forward to the next 10 days or so. Today Dolly took the girls to the library for book club (that is actually next week, nice job Kate) and sent me this picture of these clever girls doing the mustache thing in front of the display. Can anyone explain the mustache thing to me? I don't get it, (tragically un-hip) but I think this picture is a riot....

No comments:
Post a Comment