Saturday, July 27, 2013

Orbit Loves a Broken Bone!

My elbow fracture is healing up - mostly it improves every day. I am gaining increasing mobility and use of my left arm and the pain is vastly dimished.  It is still sore, my range of motion is still seriously compromised, but I think I am firmly on the healing end of this proposition.  Since I fractured my arm I have been on the receiving end of a lot of support and kindness.  But no one, absolutely no one, has been more supportive than my sweet pup!

Orbit has been my constant companion and guard dog through a lot of extra hours on the couch.  And now that I've been cleared to exercise (walk) he has joined me for my walks on the trail.  Breaking a bone really, really sucks - for me, for my family.... But you know who it doesn't suck for?  Orbit!

Post walk grin....


No comments: